How much will trout be today?

SDS

Hopefully less than a million ๐Ÿ˜†

SDS

What are you on about?

SDS

Heโ€™s predicting Trout as the new RS reward. Iโ€™m hoping itโ€™s Kerby or Sandberg.

SDS

He will definitely be 1 million or 30 RS wins and that won't lower anytime soon as I don't see anyone selling.

@Bob_Loblaw1984 , It's Trout, they made a fishing reference. 1 more diamond to catch.

SDS

Thanks for the heads up. Iโ€™ll have my buy order ready.

SDS

@ericulous1_psn said in How much will trout be today?:

He will definitely be 1 million or 30 RS wins and that won't lower anytime soon as I don't see anyone selling.

@Bob_Loblaw1984 , It's Trout, they made a fishing reference. 1 more diamond to catch.

Not true.
It could mean a Catcher.
99 Tomas Nido ๐Ÿ™ƒ

SDS

@thegoaler_psn said in How much will trout be today?:

Not true.
It could mean a Catcher.
99 Tomas Nido ๐Ÿ™ƒ

That would the the mlbshow21 troll of the year ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚

SDS

โ€œ1 more diamond to catch.โ€

YOGI!!!!!!!

(a man can dreamโ€ฆ)

SDS

It's my 99 Tim Salmon. Can't wait!

SDS

99 Lightning Kevin Bass (June 1986)

SDS

Crash Davis please.

SDS

I'm actually hoping for a Prime Billy the Marlin, since all the good jokes were taken. Had to look that up. I had no idea that was his name.

Also, I would love if it were a troll job. I will never get 30 wins in RS and though I can afford Trout, will anyone actually sell?

Also, this may seem like a stupid question, but how can you tell which number order you are? This may be the first player I put my 1M bid in for and I remember when Gehrig and Wagner came out, everyone seemed to know their number. Thanks.

SDS

When did it come out

SDS

@dbarmonstar_psn said in How much will trout be today?:

When did it come out

He hasn't yet. At 3:00 today with the new RS, and it's not 100% confirmed to be Trout, just veeeeeery likely.

SDS

but how can you tell which number order you are?

Number of orders ahead of you at time of bid - # of subsequent fulfilled orders.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in How much will trout be today?:

but how can you tell which number order you are?

Number of orders ahead of you at time of bid - # of subsequent fulfilled orders.

Hahaha, I probably should have guessed that.

SDS

@dbarmonstar_psn said in How much will trout be today?:

When did it come out

He hasn't yet. At 3:00 today with the new RS, and it's not 100% confirmed to be Trout, just veeeeeery likely.

Yeah i know it not confirmed but it is likely and thank you, I will be driving but I do have over 1m in stubs

SDS

If it is him, one million and there will be like 500+ orders easily within minutes.

SDS

Does RS end at 5PM EST or PST?

SDS

@sevisonjn_psn said in How much will trout be today?:

Does RS end at 5PM EST or PST?

PST