In addition to the big announcements...

SDS

1- There is a jump start bundle in the pack store for 20k. You get 3 headliner packs, the Roberto Clemente from the beginning, a 42 pack, a FOD pack, a live series 85-89 pack and a few show packs.

2- The Finest Collection features each Secret choice pack for the first two tiers.

1. Uniform collections updated

2. 6 new Extra innings missions

3. Jimmie Foxx is also cool and has a Catcher secondary

4. I've had two shots from our duplicate TA drinking game and forgot how much I hate Tequila.

5. Griffey as a Reds players is the ultimate Troll job.

SDS

Assuming cards aren’t no-sell, Jump Start pack pays for itself. If nothing else, you can quicksell 42, FOD, LS, & Clemente and get your 20K back.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in In addition to the big announcements...:

Assuming cards aren’t no-sell, Jump Start pack pays for itself. If nothing else, you can quicksell 42, FOD, LS, & Clemente and get your 20K back.

so its 100% worth it, trying to get luck on FOD, and the few show packs

SDS

it is worth it you will easy make stub off it, cards are sellable already got my 20k back and counting

SDS

Has anyone bought the jump start pack yet that can confirm if they are sellable?

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in In addition to the big announcements...:

Has anyone bought the jump start pack yet that can confirm if they are sellable?

yes sellable

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in In addition to the big announcements...:

I just made 40k and counting so a 20k profit

SDS

Yep, sellable. I made about 40k too but got Bauer as my LS diamond and felt like it was a bad omen.