Crowd

SDS

Crowd sucks and is annoying. Playoff games they cheer/boo too often and too loudly. Their pitcher throws a strike, the stadium erupts. A ball thrown even if its clearly not a strike, stadium erupts in boos. Their hitter hits a foul ball, everyone cheers and whistles. A groundout, even into a DP, cheers and whistles. Literally every single visiting batter is booed. The crowd is less cheerful when their guy hits an extra base hit/HR. People don't complain about the crowd like this but its mad annoying. I already mute the announcers I don't wanna have to mute the crowd too.

SDS

100% agree

SDS

I pay more attention to the annoying announcers. I hate the guy with the New York accent. He’s so snarky, like shut up dude I don’t care that I threw 1 bad pitch.

SDS

I turned down the crowd and stadium sound affects to a low setting. As for the announcers it's way past time for some new blood. On MLB 2019 you could at least turn off the announcers individually that you didn't like

SDS

why yall listening to the game, just put music on and play, yall fr listening to the commentators and crowd LMFAO

SDS

@felbergshoot14_mlbts said in Crowd:

why yall listening to the game, just put music on and play, yall fr listening to the commentators and crowd LMFAO

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ’