Anyone use/face That Mackenzie Gore yet

SDS

anyone? was thinking of getting it if I like the collect 15 reward for the prospect series

SDS

anyone would really like to know about how he plays

SDS

Nobody's going to spend a ton of stubs to lock in a pitcher who's gonna throw meatballs every other pitch because of SDS.

SDS

@windmillsfordayz said in Anyone use/face That Mackenzie Gore yet:

I have him. He's fairly decent in 3 starts and has only given up 2 runs. Solid starter overall.

SDS

@DeckerCurtis2002 said in Anyone use/face That Mackenzie Gore yet:

Nobody's going to spend a ton of stubs to lock in a pitcher who's gonna throw meatballs every other pitch because of SDS.

Actually I did.

@windmillsfordayz said in Anyone use/face That Mackenzie Gore yet:

He’s okay. Throws hard enough, decent repertoire and speed differential. He is rather unspectacular and I wouldn’t collect the prospect cards for the sole purpose of getting Gore. Good not great, don’t spend the stubs just to get him.

SDS

I was going to go for the collection for Gore and I ended up being disappointed with Luis Robert's swing (in DD) and I just didn't like any other prospect cards aside from Michael Kopech, Nate Pearson, Nick Madrigal, and potentially that Jo Adell.

SDS

No but I'll probably have him on Friday. One card away and just waiting for the next set to drop.