NL West Unlockable TA4

SDS

I just opened 5 packs for the NL West and they actually unlocakbles for the NL East. I am opening NL East packs and now have duplicates banners for the Phillies, Marlins, Nationals, Braves, and Mets.

SDS

@camdog916_psn said in NL West Unlockable TA4:

I just opened 5 packs for the NL West and they actually unlocakbles for the NL East. I am opening NL East packs and now have duplicates banners for the Phillies, Marlins, Nationals, Braves, and Mets.

Probably should've done some quality control before they 'Hit the button'.

SDS

@camdog916_psn said in NL West Unlockable TA4:

Was just going to say this... Ugh..

SDS

AL East only has 4 nameplates. I thought that was weird. No Yankees nameplate.

Edit: There are quite a few teams without a nameplate.

SDS

@raylewissb47_psn said in NL West Unlockable TA4:

AL East only has 4 nameplates. I thought that was weird. No Yankees nameplate.

Edit: There are quite a few teams without a nameplate.

I just opened all of the unlocakbles. I'm am missing several nameplates.

SDS

They still haven't fixed this? They added extra nameplates to the end of the nl west but they are still the same 3 from the beginning. No dodgers or giants nameplate.

SDS

I noticed when I finished TA4 over the weekend that I ended up with doubles on some of my nameplates. I figured I must have messed up somewhere and felt bad for mocking all the people who complained about picking duplicate cards, but apparently it wasn't my fault and I can continue mocking with a clear conscience. lol

SDS

Am I missing something? These silly nameplates can't even be locked/collected for anything. Right?

SDS

This isn't happening to everyone which is weird. All mine were correct. And ^^^, I agree. They look cool but what can we do with nameplates other than equip them, therefore I dont really care.