FS Jeter Downs is better then any Jeter card could be.

SDS

Not really, I just want to watch the world burn.

SDS

Watch the world burn or watch Kierian burn? No one but yankees fans would probably disagree with you lol

SDS

Everyone can think whatever they want about Derek Jeter as a player. In this game though, there isn't a chance in hell that they wouldn't juice it to infinity and beyond. They wouldn't give scrubs who have a good game a 95+ diamond while leaving an incredibly popular hall of famer with a mediocre top card.

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in FS Jeter Downs is better then any Jeter card could be.:

Everyone can think whatever they want about Derek Jeter as a player. In this game though, there isn't a chance in hell that they wouldn't juice it to infinity and beyond. They wouldn't give scrubs who have a good game a 95+ diamond while leaving an incredibly popular hall of famer with a mediocre top card.

Jay Buhner got a 95+ and while he was fun to watch at times, I'm not sure I'd even put him in the hall of very good.

Edit: To be clear I'm quoting you to agree 🙂

SDS

that puts him at the top of a list of himself?

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in FS Jeter Downs is better then any Jeter card could be.:

Watch the world burn or watch Kierian burn? No one but yankees fans would probably disagree with you lol

The probably is I don’t care. 120-125 contact, 100+ power both sides with diamond defense

SDS

@eatyum_psn said in FS Jeter Downs is better then any Jeter card could be.:

Not really, I just want to watch the world burn.

What other Jeter is there? Isn't this THE Jeter everyone wants? Everyone should be happy!