For all the hardcore players

SDS

How many stars are you sitting at for the program? Im kinda curious if 1k is even gonna be attainable.

SDS

I’m at 208 and haven’t even played that much. At least I don’t think so

SDS

@USAFMP said in For all the hardcore players:

I’m at 208 and haven’t even played that much. At least I don’t think so

Yeah im at 450 without doing the legends or prospects collections

SDS

435 without doing legends/prospects/showdown

SDS

@eatyum said in For all the hardcore players:

Why no showdown?

SDS

@SMASHED_THAT said in For all the hardcore players:

Why no showdown?

Because I've failed 11 times

SDS

@SMASHED_THAT said in For all the hardcore players:

Why no showdown?

Because I've failed 11 times

Bummer i did it 1st try but that was pre apocalyptic patch

SDS

Almost to 400. Showdown, Granderson, Conquest, Legends Completed. Haven't finished Prospects yet.

SDS

375 without showdown/prospects/legends

SDS

Just over 450 without Prospects or legends.

SDS

No collections 528. Needless to say, a shelter in place order equals lots of the show.

SDS

I'm at 483 with none of the collections done, but i also dont plan on doing any of them. After i get to 600 stars I'll probably ignore it. Just want that Pearson card.

SDS

@GradektheBard said in For all the hardcore players:

No collections 528. Needless to say, a shelter in place order equals lots of the show.

Ive been playing a lot myself and you're up a good 75 on me how lol

SDS

I'm about 375, And thats doing everything except prospect, RS wins, and Legend collections.

SDS

how do you guys hve so many wow i am around 180 stars and played over 60 events game, did the whole america conquest map etc. i have no clue how to get more - FK showdown so minus that

SDS

Im at 400 something

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in For all the hardcore players:

how do you guys hve so many wow i am around 180 stars and played over 60 events game, did the whole america conquest map etc. i have no clue how to get more - FK showdown so minus that

Gotta play ranked season you wanna get up there with the big boys

SDS

I’m close to 450sh, def not collecting the 7 bums for 75..yuge waste of stubs. I need like 2 prospects for the 20, and 4 Grandy Homers for the 10..I feel like last year at this time I would be pushing 600 by now. At least this Kerry Wood should help today

SDS

@Therealest_JB said in For all the hardcore players:

I’m close to 450sh, def not collecting the 7 bums for 75..yuge waste of stubs. I need like 2 prospects for the 20, and 4 Grandy Homers for the 10..I feel like last year at this time I would be pushing 600 by now. At least this Kerry Wood should help today

Last year when they had those april potm choice packs at 600 i got to 600 in a week just to find out that i couldn't get kirby yates they never explained there was odds on those packs 😂 probably the same with these prospect packs too

SDS

405 without Conquest, RS wins (I'm at 8), and collections.

Just got the 20 for Granderson, but not for the Hr mission