The card we need in this game. It’s a can’t miss card!

SDS

LSD no hitter - Dock Ellis. That card would be lights out!

SDS

The only downside is the pinpoint input is completely random for every pitch

SDS

Hahaha, yes, please make this. Milestone card but with psychedelic cloud letters and his pitch selection will just show odd ways to hold a ball.

SDS

Pitch feedback is "tastes like purple". In the pitcher view of the catcher, the catcher looks like a panther carrying a thesaurus.

SDS

@balsamicarrow88 said in The card we need in this game. It’s a can’t miss card!:

So for his moments instead of black n white would it be set in black light colors, purple clouds with random hallucinations showing up?

SDS

@beardowngoblue said in The card we need in this game. It’s a can’t miss card!:

Pitch feedback is "tastes like purple". In the pitcher view of the catcher, the catcher looks like a panther carrying a thesaurus.

Lmfao

Nicely done.

SDS

He had a gold in 18

SDS

@balsamicarrow88 said in The card we need in this game. It’s a can’t miss card!:

So would a Bauer card.

SDS

Jose Canseco defensive home run card.

SDS

unfortunately, Dock walked EIGHT (8)! batters during his No-No, so while his hits per 9 might be 125, his BB/9 will be like a 40 and control about a 55. Yikes!!!!

SDS

No hitter Jim Abbott. Please, I'm begging!

SDS

I pitched a no hitter while tripping on acid.......way to go Doc.....He had a Gold card in 19 if I remember correctly. Maybe it was a low diamond.

SDS

How about a Strawberry card and every ball looked like a balloon coming to the plate