Power nerf

SDS

I’ve been playing conquest every since the new update and I’ve been noticing perfect perfects with my prince fielder 99 ( ovr) have been dying at the warning track. I know this happens to people online in the past, but I want others opinions to see if there was a silent nerf on power this update. See for yourself on DD

SDS

I was hitting HRs with Prince Fielder in this spiral conquest map. 🤷

SDS

I quit using Fielder because I totally sucked with him for some reason. I'm using HR Derby Pete Alonso who I bought right before I started the current conquest map.

His stats so far are 10-15 with eight homeruns and a double so power is working just fine for me 🙂

By the way, I'm officially in love with this card.

SDS

I'm in Conquest on Veteran and my heavy hitters (Mookie, Chipper, Vlad, Gallo) hit perfect or good fly balls and it dies on the warning track everytime. I havent hit a HR in a Conquest game all night, it's usually a bomb fest

SDS

It’s def nerfed in extra innings... my awards players can’t score

SDS

I'm in 7 inning conquest game on Veteran. Score is 0-0.

My power swings that are crushed end up flyouts in center, normal swings that are perfect, end up as fly outside to center field, vlad had a good/good swinging bunt that plopped in front of the plate. What happened here???? This is beginning to be zero fun

SDS

This was happening to me in a couple conquest games a few nights ago and thought something was weird.

I then realized the wind was blowing straight in at 15 mph

SDS

@nymets1987_psn said in Power nerf:

Pretty sure that nothing changed. I got done with the awards runs in 2 games playing only 5 awards cards and in my last extra innings game put up 36 (also score a ton doing 6th inning conquest).

SDS

@gradekthebard said in Power nerf:

Pretty sure that nothing changed. I got done with the awards runs in 2 games playing only 5 awards cards and in my last extra innings game put up 36 (also score a ton doing 6th inning conquest).

I’ve put up 9 in 5 games so please tell ur magic

SDS

@gradekthebard said in Power nerf:

I usually have half a dozen HRs in a veteran conquest game, I can't even get on base lol

SDS

Just finished the Shark map and definitely noticed the nerf. Shocking at times

SDS

I just score 14 in an extra innings game at Shiplett and guess I hit the cap... gave me only 1024 xp

SDS

@thegoaler_psn said in Power nerf:

Just finished the Shark map and definitely noticed the nerf. Shocking at times

I havent seen that beautiful HR animation ALL day, so sad