Packs not even worth it anymore

SDS

Even when pack a diamond its 85-89 6k stubs diamond, First week of mlb i packed 15x 90+ including trout and acuna twice , Id estimate the last 80 diamonds i packed all been purple lights even in headliner packs with the headliner being a 97 , I got trout today from the 90+ pack so that was decent but the fact i can't even pack a vlad or even a scherzer when i get a diamond they defintely nerf packs at different times 1:50 to get a diamond probally 5% to get 90+ in the first week then after that i wouldn't doubt they made it so 1% 90+ and 0.00005% for a trout now.

SDS

"Siri, how do odds work?"

Unless you're buying a million packs a week, (hey, can I borrow a few hundred thousand bucks?) your pack results are literally statistical noise.

SDS

Or, and hear me out, you just got lucky the 1st week and your statistics aren't significant enough to determine what the packs actually are, since even if you open a ton of packs your sample size is less then a drop in the bucket.

SDS

In my opinion packs were never worth it. Maybe during the first week when all cards are going for a premium but beyond that it is a gamble at best and simply throwing your stubs away at worst.