Nolan Ryan Showdown

SDS

Is Nolan Ryan glitched in showdown? I'm on my 6th try and no matter what level I face him, all the timing is way off.

Sitting on a fastball, time it and I'm too late
Fastball down the middle, don't touch the PCI, timing good and it shows I swung at the bottom of the zone
Changeups look like Glavine sweeping curves

TF is going on?

Even tried a brand new controller out of the box and still effed up

SDS

Most all final Showdowns feel rigged anyway, lol.

SDS

Clearly sds has what we know as "timing slider"...way down. Instead of at "zero" which we've all been used to through the years.

They won't everrrrr feckin admit tho🥳
SDS

Turn on batting tips, beat it in a couple swings.

I used batting tips, went into the final showdown 15-15, first pitch Vlad hit a Tank.

SDS

I got lucky. I was able to beat all the challenges before the final showdown. Went in 15-15. I tried to bunt a runner on with my first two batters. Didn’t work. Next batter is Morgan. I rope a triple. A few batters later I was able to hit a shallow sac fly.

SDS

I beat it first try down 4, I don’t know how bc I probably struck out 11 times. I walked and hit a few extra base hits and pulled it out. It wasn’t easy, I just god lucky sitting on the curveball lol

SDS

Sit high fastball. I don’t have a good monitor so I suffer from input lag on high speed pitches but if you cheat the high fastball guarantee you will get at least one every 2 batters.