Before there were sinkers who were the top pitchers in DD?

SDS

I remember Sale was deceptive…..Chapman, Vida, Feller, Ryan and the knuckleballers? Sound right?

SDS

If my memory is right then in 2019 it was Grienke, Hamels, Blyleven, Bumgarner, Sale and Grove all of which did not have a sinker.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Before there were sinkers who were the top pitchers in DD?:

If my memory is right then in 2019 it was Grienke, Hamels, Blyleven, Bumgarner, Sale and Grove all of which did not have a sinker.

Yup Kershaw was one of the pre sinker guys

SDS

Carrasco and Strasburg come to mind

SDS

@codywolfgang_xbl said in Before there were sinkers who were the top pitchers in DD?:

@samguenther1987 said in Before there were sinkers who were the top pitchers in DD?:

Sig Kersh had a sinker

SDS

Sinkers have always been busted people just didn't spam them until the last couple games. Orel Hershiser has been at the top for a long time

SDS

Vida Blue. I think in 16/17.

At least we have a couple months before the knuckle ballers get released 😂

SDS

Klubers award card last year was filthy. I was terrible against him.

SDS

@james97m_psn said in Before there were sinkers who were the top pitchers in DD?:

@codywolfgang_xbl said in Before there were sinkers who were the top pitchers in DD?:

Sig Kersh had a sinker

Pretty sure back in like 16 he didn’t have a sinker. Could be wrong though. Either way back then a sinker was basically a slower fastball similar to DeGrom’s 2-Seam now.