2 hours on a moment yep thats enough for the day....

SDS

8 total bases with brad miller should not take this long. who ever makes moments next time you goto work fix how many strikes are thrown in moments cause holy [censored] this is not intentional walk simulator. Swinging at junk a foot off the plate to hope to foul off for another pitch... i was walked a total of 12 times plus another 2 hit by pitches... i needed 1 total base of completion 15 times and at least half i got walked in those attempts. Iv played full 9 inning games that go by quicker than " moments"

SDS

Have you tried switching to directional and holding up on the left stick?

SDS

This post has me looking forward to Extreme, but also not looking forward to it.

SDS

I spend 5 minutes on a.moment if I don't get it I'll try tomorrow

SDS

@warpedzilla_psn said in 2 hours on a moment yep thats enough for the day....:

Have you tried switching to directional and holding up on the left stick?

Literally takes like 1 attempt on every moment like this...

SDS

Took me 2 pitches. JS'in.

SDS

Yea moments and showdowns have basically just become a miserable experience.

SDS

@bob_loblaw1984 said in 2 hours on a moment yep thats enough for the day....:

This post has me looking forward to Extreme, but also not looking forward to it.

Wait until they see what extreme really is muahahaha

SDS

@adam_sheffield said in 2 hours on a moment yep thats enough for the day....:

haha... It will be brutal.

SDS

@adam_sheffield said in 2 hours on a moment yep thats enough for the day....:

I dont bother with them. been playing id say 5 plus years and have disliked them every since they put it in.

SDS

@ch-76-1908_psn said in 2 hours on a moment yep thats enough for the day....:

When i completed it thats all it took also. but some moments take couple mins others way to long. Depending whats thrown. Cant do much when u get 6 pitchs a at bat one a strike one a generous strike call on the outer half and 4 balls.

SDS

@sekirodiesalot_mlbts said in 2 hours on a moment yep thats enough for the day....:

@ch-76-1908_psn said in 2 hours on a moment yep thats enough for the day....:

When i completed it thats all it took also. but some moments take couple mins others way to long. Depending whats thrown. Cant do much when u get 6 pitchs a at bat one a strike one a generous strike call on the outer half and 4 balls.

Oh I agree! Some of them can be a real pain. I usually do something else and come back to it if that's the case.