Homerun Derby moment against Ramone in AS Acuna Program!

SDS

Too, too funny!

SDS

It sucks because you actually have to pitch and play a full game until you hit five home runs

SDS

Such an incredibly stupid moment. But yeah it is pretty hilarious lol

SDS

Is "Nice Try, Ramone" in the game yet? If not, that is a missed opportunity...

SDS

Actually its batting practice with Ramone so just restart the moment until you get the HRs in the 1st inning

SDS

lol I just beat the moment with a homer with deGrom

SDS

@nymets1987_PSN bro that Degrom card rakes. he’s hit a couple nukes from me and few doubles. All in RS, HOF difficulty. Opponent must’ve been pissed. I know I would’ve been

SDS

@nymets1987_psn said in Homerun Derby moment against Ramone in AS Acuna Program!:

lol I just beat the moment with a homer with deGrom

Me too!

SDS

I thought it was a fun moment. It took me a minute to get used to Ramone's "fast" ball. Once i got locked it, it was pretty easy.

I like when they think outside the box with these Moments though. It breaks up the monotony of the usual ones.

Someone at SDS get Ramone on a throwing program for next year!

SDS

Not really bp unless he throws all the balls down the middle, which he doesn’t

SDS

I’ve played 6 innings and have one homerun with Degrom. Every other ball I’ve hit deep has gone foul. I passed the Acuna mission on the first try. This is crazy

SDS

This movement would be a lot better if you could see more consistent strikes. Ramone cannot get it in the strike zone

SDS

@cjhanz84_psn said in Homerun Derby moment against Ramone in AS Acuna Program!:

I’ve played 6 innings and have one homerun with Degrom. Every other ball I’ve hit deep has gone foul. I passed the Acuna mission on the first try. This is crazy

Keep at it, i took this into the 6th also,primarily cause of 80 mph on rookie speeds, when you become able to time them though...5 hrs later i dont think mine have landed yet.

SDS

@x-alec_j-x_psn said in Homerun Derby moment against Ramone in AS Acuna Program!:

I thought it was a fun moment. It took me a minute to get used to Ramone's "fast" ball. Once i got locked it, it was pretty easy.

I like when they think outside the box with these Moments though. It breaks up the monotony of the usual ones.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that had a little trouble waiting out the pitches.

SDS

@p0pachery14_psn said in Homerun Derby moment against Ramone in AS Acuna Program!:

@x-alec_j-x_psn said in Homerun Derby moment against Ramone in AS Acuna Program!:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that had a little trouble waiting out the pitches.

When you're used to 102mph sinkers at your belt, getting a 70mph curve is a nightmare 😄

SDS

I don't know why they did it. Now he will forever be in the game. Probably years to come also. The dude is a tool... Its not funny or cool.

SDS

Pretty easy, but Ramone throws ALOT of bad pitches, by the 3rd inning though he starts floating them high in the zone

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in Homerun Derby moment against Ramone in AS Acuna Program!:

Is "Nice Try, Ramone" in the game yet? If not, that is a missed opportunity...

I had to check the moment title, I really thought they would use that

SDS

Are we sure the real Ramone throws 77-81? Can we check this? But for real this is sort of the fun moment I would prefer they did more of since they actually gave him 100 bb/9 rating ie should throw strikes like lets adjust every moment that way

SDS

I wish we could get the Ramone card.