This game is trolling me lol

SDS

I’m one...ONE player away from collecting Chipper. All I need is.....A 60 overall Jake Reed...who isn’t listed on the community market 😭. If any of y’all find or collect him make a listing lmfaoooo.

SDS

Put your order in for 2500. He will sell

SDS

Lol this is an Amateur question but I don’t really ever create orders, I don’t have the player so do I create a buy order or sell order?

@the_dragon1912 said in This game is trolling me lol:

SDS

@m_caraballo24_psn said in This game is trolling me lol:

Lol this is an Amateur question but I don’t really ever create orders, I don’t have the player so do I create a buy order or sell order?

buy order

SDS

Create a buy order for the max 2500, it'll get filled in a few minutes if my experience is any guide.

SDS

Got it done, thank you!

buy order

SDS

We got him, thank you!

@cbpm72_psn said in This game is trolling me lol:

Create a buy order for the max 2500, it'll get filled in a few minutes if my experience is any guide.

SDS

Did you quick buy every other card you purchased for the collection? That’s really expensive.

SDS

Yeah and no, I had some of the top expensive players already. And I got a huge paycheck from work so I said f it and got the rest.

@bob_loblaw1984 said in This game is trolling me lol:

Did you quick buy every other card you purchased for the collection? That’s really expensive.

bolded text

SDS

It wont let you put in an order for 2500. I tried it and it only lets you do 2499

SDS

@drewshbag420_psn said in This game is trolling me lol:

It wont let you put in an order for 2500. I tried it and it only lets you do 2499

Scratch that...i was able to do one for 2500 now

SDS

Jake Reed was just DFA'ed and will no longer be on the Dodger's 40-man.

Upon next roster update, he won't be part of the Dodger's collection anymore.