Ok Market Experts.

SDS

Where do you see FS Jasson Dominguez settling?

I don't 'need' him as I have Trout, Buxton, and Ohtani in my outfield; but would like to pick him up since he'll probably be needed for the next Mega Collection.

I don't want to have to spend a ton of stubs on a player that probably won't make my team.

SDS

There are multiple factors that may affect what happens.

1. I bet a lot of people are avoiding this event, thus probably less supply in the future.
  2. As you said, the mega collection, if it requires a lot of FS cards, it could increase demand on an already small supply
  3. No part 2 means some people may not have had time to complete it anyway.

I could def see a scenario where it goes up some, but I'd think no higher then 100-120k unless the FS card collection is just impossible with out him

SDS

This Dominguez card could/probably should replace Ohtani or Buxton for you.

SDS

@ch-76-1908_psn said in Ok Market Experts.:

Ohtani and Buxton are there until a 99 Griffey, Aaron, or Clemente drops. Will the Dominguez card replace any if them?

SDS

@eatyum_psn said in Ok Market Experts.:

There are multiple factors that may affect what happens.

1. I bet a lot of people are avoiding this event, thus probably less supply in the future.
  2. As you said, the mega collection, if it requires a lot of FS cards, it could increase demand on an already small supply
  3. No part 2 means some people may not have had time to complete it anyway.

I could def see a scenario where it goes up some, but I'd think no higher then 100-120k unless the FS card collection is just impossible with out him

So, I should grab him sooner than later?

SDS

Get him now cause he’s gonna be rare because it’s kinda tough to get him if you’re a normal person.

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in Ok Market Experts.:

@ch-76-1908_psn said in Ok Market Experts.:

Ohtani and Buxton are there until a 99 Griffey, Aaron, or Clemente drops. Will the Dominguez card replace any if them?

Well that's your choice. Ohtani and Buxton are both great cards for sure. Cards play differently for everyone.

SDS

I’ve had Dominguez for 3 days now and I’m going to find it nearly impossible to ever let him out of my lineup. He absolutely rakes with 95+ speed and Diamond defense with a few parallel upgrades. He’s an absolute stud

SDS

First AB with him was a HR which means I should retire him and move on lol