Collections

SDS

I have enough stubs to either get deGrom and finish the NL East or go after the dodgers and padres and complete the NL West. I'm leaning into buying deGrom, since I still need 3 more milestone cards for Mo, but that Finley card looks very good as well. What should I go for here?

SDS

Go for Finley. Prices on the guys in the collection are super low right now. Finley has a slap swing, with plenty of power. He is quick too. Finley is a lock in your outfield for a long time.

SDS

Finally absolutely rakes for me. Plus DeGrom is the cheapest right now with the pack sale going on

SDS

Ooo that’s tough. Would you use Degrom or Glavine in your rotation? Finley was so much fun to use. Contact stats at this point are meh but I would recommend trying and having some fun

SDS

I would lay off the milestone cards and keep grinding live series because you can live without Mo. And what all these guys above said: Finley is ridiculously good.

SDS

@writetoshawn_psn said in Collections:

I would lay off the milestone cards and keep grinding live series because you can live without Mo. And what all these guys above said: Finley is ridiculously good.

I wish I could. I’m a sucker for that milestone card art

SDS

@lazy_toast_psn said in Collections:

@writetoshawn_psn said in Collections:

I wish I could. I’m a sucker for that milestone card art

They’re gorgeous, but maaan… it’s the Signature Series that does it for me!

SDS

That was last year for me bro. Couldn’t resist lol

SDS

Thank y'all for sharing your opinion. I decided to go after the NL West, bought Tatis but I just saw that Betts and Bellinger has been downgraded to a low diamond. Should I just buy them, or wait for their prices to drop?

SDS

Finkey rakes you will not regret getting him.