4th inning program

SDS

I want to make sure I can try and get the 4th inning bosses as quickly as possible so I can sell it for a lot of stubs and try and get some of the mlb collection done. Does anyone know what time the program becomes available and if there is an update or something I have to download. Also what are some good ways to farm xp?

SDS

Play the game. Experience = XP!

SDS

@ch-76-1908_psn said in 4th inning program:

Play the game. Experience = XP!

But the OP is an "anti-gamer" (username) so he doesn't want to actually play the game. He needs one of those cheats that people have been using over the past couple innings!

SDS

@antisagamer10_psn said in 4th inning program:

I want to make sure I can try and get the 4th inning bosses as quickly as possible so I can sell it for a lot of stubs and try and get some of the mlb collection done. Does anyone know what time the program becomes available and if there is an update or something I have to download. Also what are some good ways to farm xp?

I won't help with glitches but if you have all 3 bosses from the 3rd inning you can get 50,000 XP right away then by doing the conquest map thats another 25,000XP thats close to 100kXP in the first couple hours.

SDS

Do we know if Topps Now moments are also coming out today in tandem with the 4th inning?

SDS

@dap1234567890
Ant-is-a-gamer
Not anti-gamer