An update that’s desperately needed

SDS

Can we please make it so it shows somewhere what difficulty your ranked game will be as the game is starting? It kinda stinks when I have to basically give away an inning to get my timing right and have to guess what difficulty I’m playing.

SDS

id be happy with seeing who the other team is starting at P, unless i'm missing something lol. which totally could be the case

SDS

@lord-oimak_xbl said in An update that’s desperately needed:

id be happy with seeing who the other team is starting at P, unless i'm missing something lol. which totally could be the case

A few years ago they changed it to where you didn’t know the opposing pitcher because people would obviously back out and stack their lineup based on the opposing pitcher.

SDS

@codywolfgang_xbl said in An update that’s desperately needed:

A few years ago they changed it to where you didn’t know the opposing pitcher because people would obviously back out and stack their lineup based on the opposing pitcher.

i figured that was the case. But if its simulation, that's exactly what teams do. but i just need to get better lol

SDS

@codywolfgang_xbl said in An update that’s desperately needed:

i figured that was the case. But if its simulation, that's exactly what teams do. but i just need to get better lol

Pretty sure nobody would get to use their Cabrera card if you could still back out after seeing the SP pregame.

I agree that stacking your lineup based on the opposing pitcher is baseball….you only have five bench players and should be able to use them based on the opposing pitcher.