What's More Important?

SDS

Power or contact?
Strictly in terms of head-to-head online, fellas.
Put differently, what is the lowest power number you would consider for your lineup?
I switched to zone about a week ago, and cards like Lofton and Alomar are useless. They are weak popup machines, unfortunately.
I know zone is the thing, but at least with directional, I could have a plan as to what I want to do with each card.
Zone is hit and hope.

SDS

Cards as always play up to how you do. My Lofton is batting over .325 with 12 HR online. Under 50/60 power seems to noodle dk their bay though

SDS

Power always rules the Show. As far as a minimum power threshold, if a guy has below 70 power against both sides he'll never make my team. If a guy has somewhere in between 70-80 power but not elite contact, he'll never make my team either. I'm comfortable with anything above 80 power.

SDS

@raesone_psn said in What's More Important?:

Power always rules the Show. As far as minimum a minimum power threshold, if a guy has below 70 power against both sides he'll never make my team. If a guy has somewhere in between 70-80 power but not elite contact, he'll never make my team either. I'm comfortable with anything above 80 power.

I agree, live series Jose Ramirez is my best player so far

SDS

90+ in both power and contact should be your target, but doesn’t need to be across the board. For instance, Juan Soto is perfect for RHP, I wouldn’t use him against LHP.