Conquest loot

SDS

Will anyone be kind enough to list the Conquest Maps (Outside of the 11th Inn and Shark Map) with the hidden packs?

After I get in a few Event games, im going to start on these 'loot' maps begore I start the previous maps.

SDS

If you use YouTube, Gomesdalegend has a video for each one with the hidden rewards locations.

SDS

@MrGamebred said in Conquest loot:

If you use YouTube, Gomesdalegend has a video for each one with the hidden rewards locations.

I love his videos.

SDS

@JakeSteel2k4 said in Conquest loot:

I love his videos.

Heck yeah. he taught me how to work the marketplace and I felt so stupid for never realizing the stubs to me made.

SDS

@JakeSteel2k4 said in Conquest loot:

I love his videos.

Heck yeah. he taught me how to work the marketplace and I felt so stupid for never realizing the stubs to me made.

Exactly. I just got into Diamond Dynasty with this year's game and those videos helped me out a lot. I probably never would have attempted finishing the line series collection for Mays if not for his info.