Mid-month POTM predictions

SDS

Officially half way through the month of June, who are we thinking so far?

So far, Vlad deserves it the most, but I could see them holding out for the finest to give him a high diamond. I could see Mullins or Olson being the lightning player so far, with the other getting a 94-95. Could also see Schoop and Crawford getting cards. For pitchers, I could see Manaea, Gomber, and Edwin Diaz getting cards.

Obviously, we have a long way to go but these are the top candidates so far

SDS

I’d love to see a low 90’s Austin Gomber as one of the henchmen.

Last 7 starts he has a 1.28 ERA, 41 Ks, 3 BBs, 0.76 WHIP. He’s been killing it lately.

SDS

Vlad won't get another he's likely locked in as the Jays 99 finest card unless something g wild happens.

Olson would be awesome as POTM lighting card

SDS

@lil_ramram12_psn said in Mid-month POTM predictions:

Officially half way through the month of June, who are we thinking so far?

So far, Vlad deserves it the most, but I could see them holding out for the finest to give him a high diamond. I could see Mullins or Olson being the lightning player so far, with the other getting a 94-95. Could also see Schoop and Crawford getting cards. For pitchers, I could see Manaea, Gomber, and Edwin Diaz getting cards.

Obviously, we have a long way to go but these are the top candidates so far

Is it based off of current real life success or what?

SDS

i hope devers gets a high 90s card

SDS

Altuve might end up in the mix since his card is only gold. 6 hr already this month and a .944 ops

SDS

It's early but I think we can count on another Corey Kluber card. Just kidding..... I hope

SDS

I think there will be a spidertack collectible that makes all your pitchers throw 102 mph sinkers.

SDS

Tyler O'Neill?

.327 average in June with an on base streak that he extended to 22 games today

SDS

I will do anything for a JP Crawford lightning card