Error: CE-34878-0

SDS

Anyone know what this is?

SDS

https://www.ps4storage.com/ps4-error-code-ce-34878-0-totally-fixed/#:~:text=PS4 Error (CE-34878-,CE-34878-0).

Did you try a system reset?
Is this something that has happened recently/frequently?
Does the error pop-up only when you try to load/play The Show?
Are you by-chance using an external hard drive?

SDS

I've had this error come up many time and its really annoying !! The thing I don't understand is when I play my offline franchise by myself the error never comes up. It only ever happens when I am playing 2P with a friend. We'll have just hit a homerun for example and then the next batter steps up and maybe after a pitch or two the game crashes and that error comes up. Again this only ever happens when we're playing 2 players on the same team in franchise mode.

Does anyone else have this issue ??

SDS

I was only playing those Ozzie moments when it happened. Just gave me the error and closed the app completely. It's PS error, I doubt it's the game. I had finally beat the 8 TB in 4 games and was worried it would be gone, luckily it wasn't.

SDS

@thaghettoblasta said in Error: CE-34878-0:

I was only playing those Ozzie moments when it happened. Just gave me the error and closed the app completely. It's PS error, I doubt it's the game. I had finally beat the 8 TB in 4 games and was worried it would be gone, luckily it wasn't.

It is a PS error. It has to do with the active data.

SDS

@t00muchham_xbl said in Error: CE-34878-0:

That's kind of what I figured. It was a blue screen message, so those are system errors most of the time. I was wondering if anyone knew what caused it. I was only loading the new moment when it happened.

SDS

@t00muchham_xbl said in Error: CE-34878-0:

That's kind of what I figured. It was a blue screen message, so those are system errors most of the time. I was wondering if anyone knew what caused it. I was only loading the new moment when it happened.

It has to do with data loading or some component of how the game loaded to your hard drive.

SDS

Any solution ??