How do you block someone on here so you don’t see their posts & comments anymore?

SDS

Assuming this is possible…Thanks in advance.

SDS

Click on their name to go to their profile, click the “More” tab. And then ignore

SDS

Click on their name in their post. When the next screen opens there will be a More.. option in the upper right. Block is listed there.

SDS

@genopolanco_psn said in How do you block someone on here so you don’t see their posts & comments anymore?:

Click on their name to go to their profile, click the “More” tab. And then ignore

Thank you Sir.

SDS

You’ll still see people who you blocked when they’re quoted by someone else. No way to completely block out all the comments, but it’s better than nothing.

SDS

@savagesteve74 said in How do you block someone on here so you don’t see their posts & comments anymore?:

You’ll still see people who you blocked when they’re quoted by someone else. No way to completely block out all the comments, but it’s better than nothing.

I will gladly take 85% less of this guy lol

SDS

Posting in here so you have easier access to my profile 😂

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in How do you block someone on here so you don’t see their posts & comments anymore?:

Posting in here so you have easier access to my profile 😂

lol nah you’re cool dude

SDS

@yankeefan412_xbl said in How do you block someone on here so you don’t see their posts & comments anymore?:

@savagesteve74 said in How do you block someone on here so you don’t see their posts & comments anymore?:

I will gladly take 85% less of this guy lol

Put an address on it....