Terrible POTM choices

SDS

Semien and Tepera were good calls. Another 🐕 💩 Laureano repeat, Abreu, Kluber, and Meadows were dumb. Insert Gausman, Muncy, Bogaerts, and Adolis Garcia.

SDS

I’m kind of underwhelmed too.

SDS

Laureano is (censored). Good luck hitting with that card that will have a PCI the size of a ant vs righties.

EDIT: Actually what am I saying? No one will use that card lol.

SDS

I'm not home right now so I don't know the stats but I loved Meadows swing last year

SDS

Winker is worse than his LS card… Kluber again

SDS

Yes I am underwhelmed as well upon looking at it

SDS

@ibonafidescrub_ said in Terrible POTM choices:

Kluber is basically the same exact card as his Topps Now it's just that he's overall is higher.

SDS

No Reyes?!?!?!?! Where's my pitchfork!!!!

SDS

Also, if this is how people are thinking of these cards I'm glad I sold my investments a few days ago

SDS

Yup what a lame monthly awards program. Hopefully June brings us more

SDS

Anybody else notice Crawford got the first two week award 🤦♂

SDS

Semien is actually way better than I thought he would be and I watch this guy everyday on the Jays.

SDS

Yeah idk how u mess that up lol . also Semien isn’t bad but nothing special was hoping for a bit better power stats vs righties, they clearly don’t wanna go over board yet with juiced/OP cards I guess .

SDS

Yesh this POTM is a joke I'll just sell my cards and take my profit

SDS

@mlbts_mlbts said in Terrible POTM choices:

Kluber is basically the same exact card as his Topps Now it's just that he's overall is higher.

111 H/9 vs 77 is quite significant

SDS

@mickdrenalenswag said in Terrible POTM choices:

What if the final reward is crazy thought ? that’s what tears me up . I think I’ll just do it in hopes of that I also have decent amount of stubs saved up already so I have the luxury 🤔.

SDS

Best thing about this program is the 42 pack.

SDS

I too was hoping for a Muncy, Gausman and Garcia inclusion. Overall, it's a very underwhelming cast. At the same time, since it doesn't interest me, it's free stubs.

SDS

@doihearbossmusic said in Terrible POTM choices:

No Reyes?!?!?!?! Where's my pitchfork!!!!

I agree, they needed to give him a POTM to make up for his slow attribute ascension.

SDS

@joeythebigboss said in Terrible POTM choices:

@mickdrenalenswag said in Terrible POTM choices:

What if the final reward is crazy thought ? that’s what tears me up . I think I’ll just do it in hopes of that I also have decent amount of stubs saved up already so I have the luxury 🤔.

Agreed. Every will say how bad this is until the Collection reward for collecting 5 lightning cards is POTM Tatis from last year