Jack Murphy Stadium

SDS

Padres fan here, so naturally I would like to have old Jack Murphy Stadium in the game. Is there a reason why this isn't even available as an unlockable for The Show 21? I figured that this would have already been in the game given the other old stadiums getting the unlockable treatment.

SDS

If you have next gen, The Murph is a Create-a-Stadium template.

SDS

If you have a next gen PlayStation or Xbox, one of the create a stadium templates is “Tony Gwynn Field,” a pretty close replica of Jack Murphy. If you’re not next gen, I feel ya. I’m a huge Mariner fan, and would love to see the old Kingdome in the game, especially considering how hard the game has leaned into Griffey the past few years.

SDS

Yeah, old Gen Xbox. Gonna be awhile before I upgrade to next gen.

SDS

Veterans Stadium would be cool. Kingdome too.

SDS

Not a Giants fan, but Candlestick Park with mini tornado in Left Field would be nice. 😄

SDS

Lots of old stadiums I’d love to see. The Vet, Riverfront, 3 Rivers and the other 70s cookie cutter multi use stadiums not so much, but the Mistake by the Lake, “old” Comiskey stadium and the Astrodome would be cool additions. I do think part of the problem or the reason they aren’t in is because of how similar a lot of the stadiums were in the 80s until new stadiums started getting designed in the 90s.

SDS

Think it would also be really cool to get actual minor league and spring training stadiums in the game

SDS

@bobbyromano24 said in Jack Murphy Stadium:

Veterans Stadium would be cool. Kingdome too.

Veterans Stadium? No. That cheap carpet with the divots and visible seams would be horrible...horrible.

I remember going there for games and having to urinate in a trough because the city was too cheap to install proper urinals.