Why won’t SDS nerf CAP pitchers?

SDS

It’s actually pathetic how much people rely on cheap tactics like submarine pitching reliever CAP that don’t get tired. Why won’t SDS fix this? I was beating this guy 1-0 with seven hits in the third and he put his CAP in with bases loaded and I couldn’t get a hit after. Such a stupid gimmicky part of the game. It’s like they want this game to never be taken seriously competitively

SDS

You really think a mode full of OP fantasy cards is aiming for realism?? 🥴

SDS

@slipkid69_psn said in Why won’t SDS nerf CAP pitchers?:

Your ability to completely disregard the point with a nonsensical argument is impressive.

SDS

@bil-nye123_xbl said in Why won’t SDS nerf CAP pitchers?:

Your ability to completely disregard the point with a nonsensical argument is impressive.

We can’t all be a science guy.

SDS

Well at least they don't get a knuckleball

SDS

I don’t think they expected so many people to max out their CAP already. Someone found a glitch to sim through the RTTS programs, put in YouTube and now we have 99 OVR submariners before June.

SDS

@chickun_legs_psn said in Why won’t SDS nerf CAP pitchers?:

I don’t think they expected so many people to max out their CAP already. Someone found a glitch to sim through the RTTS programs, put in YouTube and now we have 99 OVR submariners before June.

Nah it’s not that bad of a grind without the glitch. My hitter is like a 93 or 94 and I did it all manually and haven’t touched rtts in like 10 days or he would be maxed now. But I do play waaaay too much lol because I get to play while I “work”.

SDS

@bil-nye123_xbl said in Why won’t SDS nerf CAP pitchers?:

Go cry somewhere else