top now moment. 1 hr with trevor larnach

SDS

attempted over 100 but jose suarez is playing like he have 1000 hr/9.. the ball nvr fly on perfect perfect....

SDS

just hit a hr but the hr nvr counted..... do i have to do a inside the park home run???

SDS

I got a normal home run to complete it.

SDS

@raylewissb47_psn said in top now moment. 1 hr with trevor larnach:

I got a normal home run to complete it.

thats odd. my hr ball hit out, bounce off the wall back to the field and trout proceed to throw me out when i am advancing on the bases....... finally cleared after getting no doubt homer animation...

SDS

For once these were the easiest moments did on 1st or 2Nd try and that never happens so I had a good night

SDS

I finished these moments in about 30 minutes and I suck and hate moments. Maybe I got lucky this time, but they were very easy.

SDS

@pdoss3_psn said in top now moment. 1 hr with trevor larnach:

I finished these moments in about 30 minutes and I suck and hate moments. Maybe I got lucky this time, but they were very easy.

Wish they had more like this I enjoy topps now cards but struggle sometimes

SDS

Same,I cant stand the multi game moments, they are the bane of my existence, lol.

SDS

@nomore322_psn said in top now moment. 1 hr with trevor larnach:

attempted over 100 but jose suarez is playing like he have 1000 hr/9.. the ball nvr fly on perfect perfect....

This one probably took me the most tries. I don't know if it is his swing but he does seem to hit line drives even when the ball is near the top of the PCI. I eventually got it but even then it was a line drive HR.