Roster update???

SDS

Anybody know when next one will be? I thought it was every Friday

SDS

Its every other Friday. Next one is this coming Friday

SDS

It is. friday just passed added Shogo(finally) and a few other roster moves and the next attribute changes are this friday( roster moves every week,upgrades/downgrades every 2 weeks)

SDS

@painpa_psn said in Roster update???:

It is. friday just passed added Shogo(finally) and a few other roster moves and the next attribute changes are this friday( roster moves every week,upgrades/downgrades every 2 weeks)

thanks for adding further clarification

SDS

Where do I find the roster updates? I can see the attribute updates but not the roster moves

SDS

Well there wasn’t one this Friday

SDS

@PAinPA_PSN wish they would add Shohei as 2 way player so we could use him in Lineup online head 2 head and not only if your using him to pitch and in NL park

SDS

There wasn’t any update this pass week on Friday!! Didn’t see nothing...

SDS

I can't find the roster moves since the game came out. Not just this last Friday

SDS

It’s downloads automatically when it comes out bigFly..but yes it didn’t release this Friday I know this for a fact

SDS

It downloads automatically? So It doesn't have a big list of all the teams and roster moves you could see like in every other year?

SDS

Attributes that were raised and deducted yea it shows that on main page right after release it D/l’s it automatically ad soon as it comes out and u can even manually d/l it by going to save Live roster and loading it