Polo grounds

SDS

Has anyone taken one deep dead center. I set up practice here with changeups right down the middle and can't get it.

SDS

Random fact : Only 4 homeruns were ever hit to center in Polo Grounds. Luke Easter in a Negro Leagues game, Hank Aaron and Lou Brock, on consecutive days, and Joe Adcock. Pretty sure by design, we're not gonna be hitting those bombs regularly in the game.

SDS

It’s a long way right lol. How far is that.

SDS

@untchable704_psn said in Polo grounds:

Google says center is 483ft

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Polo grounds:

@untchable704_psn said in Polo grounds:

Google says center is 483ft

Ahh seems further. I haven’t had very many deep bombs in this game. Even with the big guys on the team. 483 seems doable at some point.

SDS

couple of years ago i hit one that i thought was out,but it hit off the metal wall that forms part of the batters eye. got a 3B or ITP cant remember .also cant remem who.

SDS

I hit one a few years ago with Matt Kemp.

SDS

I’ve done it recently. Cannot remember who with.

SDS

This year - no...But I have done it twice - The Show 20 with Mantle & The Show 19 with Mays.

SDS

I did it in a ranked game last year and posted the video in here but it wasn’t dead center. It went 460 or so.

SDS

@easyduhzit_mlbts said in Polo grounds:

Random fact : Only 4 homeruns were ever hit to center in Polo Grounds. Luke Easter in a Negro Leagues game, Hank Aaron and Lou Brock, on consecutive days, and Joe Adcock. Pretty sure by design, we're not gonna be hitting those bombs regularly in the game.

I wouldn’t think one of the players was Lou Brock. Crazy