Poll: Pick your ONE lock to go from Gold to Diamond 5/14

SDS

I'm going JD Martinez, thank you very much. Post your pick so you can get yelled at.

SDS

Based on Stanton's diamond history, I'm going with him.

SDS

Brandon Woodruff (based solely on my investment decisions)

SDS

JD Martinez, also based solely on my investment decision.

SDS

@ganonslayer_psn said in Poll: Pick your ONE lock to go from Gold to Diamond 5/14:

JD Martinez, also based solely on my investment decision.

Me too.

SDS

Xander Bogarts

SDS

Woodruff

SDS

Woodruff

SDS

Team Stanton as well but agree with Bogaerts and Woodruff. Love JD but defense kills him so hard to upgrade the offense enough to get him
over the hump.

SDS

Stanton was getting booed off the field the first couple weeks and is hot the past 2 weeks or so , JD has been batting over 300 all season so far with all the XBH

SDS

Stanton was getting booed off the field the first couple weeks and is hot the past 2 weeks or so , JD has been batting over 300 all season so far with all the XBH

SDS

SDS

SDS

Sorry reply said it failed

SDS

i had 50 xanders becuase i knew he would go diamond and i got most for 2k so i sold most for about 6k then another 15 for about 9k which i was happy with but i think he is going diamond even tho i sold basically all of mine. also 2 people will not go diamond every week it could just be xander, or it could be no one at all

SDS

Stanton. Easy call...

SDS

Xander Bogaerts no doubt in my mind. This is coming from a New Yorker

SDS

Kris Bryant is a sneaky buy. His position could get swapped to a primary OF with a secondary 3B, which would give him a rating of 86 with his current stats. Given a slight increase to his arm (far stronger than a 67 or whatever he has, and he shows it in the outfield) and hitting stats vs. righties, I think he's a virtual lock to go up anyway. The dude is 3rd in WAR in the league, was a diamond in 19, and is playing like the best third baseman in the league right now.

SDS

I've got a few probables. Bogaerts, Lynn, Abreu, Burnes, Karinchak are all deserving.

SDS

Xander is a lock