Xp troubles

SDS

Why is it that I used to get 3k xp for putting up like 5 runs on all star in conquest, but now for doing that I only get like 1.9k xp? Do you start gaining less and less xp the more and more you play? That seems like a really terrible idea if that is the case, why would you penalize people for playing your fing game?

SDS

Maybe the double xp ended?

SDS

Nope they appear, at least to me, to have cut xp in half over what was earned last year from playing the game. Last year a vs. Cpu game would net me 6-10k xp now I am getting 3-6k. Not to mention they have also cut the amount of stubbs earned by playing the game by close to 70%.

SDS

I just got 1000 for a conquest game. Last year was at least 2k. Also if you hit the first pitch you are really penalized. 3 pitch inning 2 good lineouts 1 bad lineout I got 65 XP. Not my fault I lined out to the gap

SDS

@lucalderic_psn said in Xp troubles:

I just got 1000 for a conquest game. Last year was at least 2k. Also if you hit the first pitch you are really penalized. 3 pitch inning 2 good lineouts 1 bad lineout I got 65 XP. Not my fault I lined out to the gap

No it wasn't. 1500 is and always has been the average for a conquest game. If you only got 1000 you just played a bad game