Currently in 3rd inning. 1 hour so far.

SDS

Can SDS implement a required god [censored] decent internet connection before we match up with people. In between pitches, fly balls, innings, etc, it’s a 30 second wait each time. This has never happened to me yet before now but it’s ridiculous.

SDS

Update.. I quit, went down like 6-1 through 4 and wasn’t gonna let myself get angrier. Oh well but still think that shouldn’t happen. That sucked.

SDS

@RedSoxPNW said in Currently in 3rd inning. 1 hour so far.:

Can SDS implement a required god [censored] decent internet connection before we match up with people. In between pitches, fly balls, innings, etc, it’s a 30 second wait each time. This has never happened to me yet before now but it’s ridiculous.

Do you have your PS set to 5 GZ? I have a Orbi in AG mode , PS set to the faster 5 gz..I had the same issues..Ever since then perfect..I got so many errors from network errors even with the mesh..Wasnt always my fault as I did some digging..Just the way I had it set up..My set up now is wifi and runs like hardwired..Mesh Network is key..Those modems from Comcast, Verizon etc dont cut it.

SDS

There have been issues with the servers lately I think it's because of the beta coming out. This same thing happened last year with the alpha

SDS

@KingsCountyOG718 said in Currently in 3rd inning. 1 hour so far.:

@RedSoxPNW said in Currently in 3rd inning. 1 hour so far.:

Do you have your PS set to 5 GZ? I have a Orbi in AG mode , PS set to the faster 5 gz..I had the same issues..Ever since then perfect..I got so many errors from network errors even with the mesh..Wasnt always my fault as I did some digging..Just the way I had it set up..My set up now is wifi and runs like hardwired..Mesh Network is key..Those modems from Comcast, Verizon etc dont cut it.

A mesh would be a redundant connection to each node. You are using a point-to-multipoint topology.