Lost stubs while cancelling buy orders

SDS

Who do I contact for lost stubs with cancelling buy orders? I had 40,000 stubs before I made some orders when when I cancelled some orders that didn’t go through I ended up with 28,000. I know it’s not much but I really don’t wanna end up with wasted time because my stubs got lost

SDS

SDS has a help and issue portal through their twitter feed. You can find it there.

SDS

@svtjoey760_psn said in Lost stubs while cancelling buy orders:

Who do I contact for lost stubs with cancelling buy orders? I had 40,000 stubs before I made some orders when when I cancelled some orders that didn’t go through I ended up with 28,000. I know it’s not much but I really don’t wanna end up with wasted time because my stubs got lost

Warning though. I've sent two requests and they haven't resolved my concerns.

SDS

Try closing the game and reopening it. It may not help, but It did for me a few weeks ago when that happened.

SDS

File a Bug Report and get in line.

Don't expect and resolution for at least 10 days, if not longer.

SDS

@svtjoey760_psn said in Lost stubs while cancelling buy orders:

Happen to me before and about an hour later the stubs re appear so all I can say is good luck I guess...

SDS

I lost 12 or 13k stubs on early launch night, literally right before Cbrev did when I was watching his stream. When he lost his, I checked my stubs and noticed I didn't get my cancelled order back and if I waited 1 minute I could've kept them. I wrote it off. They'll never give them back.