Lofton or Hamilton?

SDS

Who’s the better one between the two? I’m trying out Hamilton right now. Isn’t too bad

SDS

I prefer Lofton just because he’s a more balanced hitter. You face righties like 80% of the time. If Hamilton’s splits were reversed (better vs RH), I’d go with him and the better arm

SDS

I tried both. I have trout in center, henderson in left, so I needed a right fielder. After trying both I decided on aaron judge

I didn't like the hole in Hamilton offense and i didn't like Loftons arm especially at his secondary position where you get -5 on all fielding stats

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Lofton or Hamilton?:

I tried both. I have trout in center, henderson in left, so I needed a right fielder. After trying both I decided on aaron judge

I didn't like the hole in Hamilton offense and i didn't like Loftons arm especially at his secondary position where you get -5 on all fielding stats

already got collections done I see.. hate to see that bank statement of yours

SDS

Not to be a buzz-kill, but it doesn't matter a whole lot. Not a ton of emphasis is placed on card ratings. Typically, your highest rated hitter will have a lot of success. If that happens to be Starling Marte on a mainly gold team..Marte will kill it.

In other words, don't get hung up on cards and all those precious metals. It will ultimately cost you much more than they're worth.

SDS

@joshnodrake_psn said in Lofton or Hamilton?:

My bank statement looks amazing thats why I can afford a couple hundred extra on a video game. I would gladly have less money and more free time tho

SDS

Hamilton gets caught stealing so much for me. I cannot figure it out. It's like his first step is in quick sand. Makes no sense. I run on different counts, etc. He still gets hosed.

SDS

@joshnodrake_psn said in Lofton or Hamilton?:

My bank statement looks amazing thats why I can afford a couple hundred extra on a video game. I would gladly have less money and more free time tho

All jokes brotha, enjoy! I wish I could be in ya spot

SDS

Legit played a guy last night who had 35 HR with Lofton. Want to pat that man on the back