PCI center changing sizes....

SDS

Why does the size of PCI center change? For example Let's say I gave PCI center on diamonds. One batter will have the top 2 diamonds bigger and the bottom small. The next batter will have the top 2 small and the bottom big etc

SDS

It depends on the type of hitter. For a power hitter the top diamonds are large rand the bottom diamond is larger for contact hitters.

SDS

@el-fiama-bianca_xbl said in PCI center changing sizes....:

Why does the size of PCI center change? For example Let's say I gave PCI center on diamonds. One batter will have the top 2 diamonds bigger and the bottom small. The next batter will have the top 2 small and the bottom big etc

This is an attribute and type of hitter thing! The bigger circle is where the player will hit the ball hardest, most consistently.

SDS

Haha people that play with a PCI, you guys crack me up.

SDS

@joshjays44_psn said in PCI center changing sizes....:

Haha people that play with a PCI, you guys crack me up.

Go back to your room Josh, you're still grounded.

SDS

I use zone hitting, but PCI turned off. Give it a try

SDS

@bearsfan217_xbl said in PCI center changing sizes....:

I use zone hitting, but PCI turned off. Give it a try

Okay I'll try it