Thanks for the warning SDS

SDS

@Victor_SDS_PSN

Thanks for posting the server would be having routine maintenance at 7a (est) today. Will this a consistent maintenance time so I know not to play at that time. Might be helpful to just give all of us a window of time when we can play this game.

SDS

[censored] did everyone get booted offline or was it just me

SDS

At this time of the year just plan on it every morning. They do it every year. And this year with even more issues I dont see why it will change.

SDS

@pbforuplay420_mlbts said in Thanks for the warning SDS:

[censored] did everyone get booted offline or was it just me

Apparently they posted they were going to do server maintenance today at 4a (PST). I just saw it posted on twitter, but don't remember seeing posted anywhere on here; however, someone just commented they did post it.

SDS

Also great for players in Europe that we have to log off because they are doing maintenence every day.
I saw the notification on Instagram stories but it is still annoying to not be able to play the game every day

SDS

@chuckclc_psn said in Thanks for the warning SDS:

At this time of the year just plan on it every morning. They do it every year. And this year with even more issues I dont see why it will change.

I get that, but usually they post a warning on the forum to let everyone know. As I said in my previous post, there was no warning I saw saying it would be down.

SDS

@hback49_psn said in Thanks for the warning SDS:

I get that, but usually they post a warning on the forum to let everyone know. As I said in my previous post, there was no warning I saw saying it would be down.

Yeah I know. I was in the same boat yesterday. So now I am just planning on not playing everyday at this time. Based on years past.

SDS

@hback49_psn said in Thanks for the warning SDS:

Yeah I know. I was in the same boat yesterday. So now I am just planning on not playing everyday at this time. Based on years past.

I guess that's the smart way to be. Just have limited time to play, and I usually can bang out a couple of moments before I have get my day started. Oh well🙄