Duplicates in affinity packs

SDS

Three times this has happened. Can't sell can't exchange so avoid collecting until 10 points and get 4 free cards.....however the silvers are always duplicated in the pack.
Can or will this be fixed???

SDS

@Zooropa_Returns said in Duplicates in affinity packs:

Three times this has happened. Can't sell can't exchange so avoid collecting until 10 points and get 4 free cards.....however the silvers are always duplicated in the pack.
Can or will this be fixed???

Not always duplicated, I have only got one pack so far but it had no duplicates.

The best advise as you said is don't lock in collections until after you have opened the pack.

SDS

Yup.....silver Yankees pitcher in back to back cards.....non sealable, which I had previously pulled the same in a non sealable affinity pack......perhaps they will make a temporary exchangeable mission later on for the unsellable extras

SDS

Getting duplicate 'non sellable' players in affinity packs, - especially the same pack- is pretty disappointing. I really hope they fix this because I opened 3 of the yankees packs and it happened twice.

SDS

This is getting very frustrating. I have now opened 3 Team Specific Affinity Packs and received Duplicate Silver players. Two Jose Quintana in each of two Cubs Packs and 2 Matthew Boyd out of a Tiger pack. I've only opened 2 total other packs were I didn't receive a duplicate silver player, a Cubs pack and a Reds pack. This should be very rare and is very disappointing. Please fix this.

SDS

Just use them for exchanges.

SDS

Take you extra non sellable bronzes to the exchange Bronze cards for silver pack, take your extra non sellable silvers and use the silver to gold exchange.