No XP - Need Reinstall?

SDS

I haven't gained XP in 3-4 days, do i need to reinstall the game as has been suggested on reddit?

SDS

That worked for me yesterday!

Be carefully on settings you may change, except view, and don't play HRD as these are thing Prior to losing XP, a lot of bugs.

SDS

@loshbomb_psn said in No XP - Need Reinstall?:

I haven't gained XP in 3-4 days, do i need to reinstall the game as has been suggested on reddit?

I have seen that if you have sliders on you don’t get XP. I haven’t touched mine and I’ve gotten XP since the beginning minus server issues which maybe it’s the time I play but I’ve gotten some but not as much as others appear to have.

SDS

i uninstalled and reinstalled and didn't help me... i too cannot get XP, my sliders have not been touched.

SDS

Never touched my sliders.

SDS

@pbake12_psn said in No XP - Need Reinstall?:

That worked for me yesterday!

Be carefully on settings you may change, except view, and don't play HRD as these are thing Prior to losing XP, a lot of bugs.

I played a few HRDs, perhaps that’s what caused it. It would be nice to have some kind of fix from SDS instead of crowdsourcing IT solutions.

SDS

I uninstalled and reinstalled. It worked. For about an hour and then it was back to no XP.