If the servers are this bad on a Thursday evening imagine them on Double XP weekend

SDS

Probably gonna be half xp weeked cuz the servers down 75% of the time...

SDS

Goddamnit buddy don’t [censored] on the parade already lol but this is a very valid point

Put up the tent, it’s gonna be a circus this weekend

SDS

At this point I think they should consider disabling cross play. That would probably fix most of the problem right there.

SDS

@whitejw98_psn said in If the servers are this bad on a Thursday evening imagine them on Double XP weekend:

At this point I think they should consider disabling cross play. That would probably fix most of the problem right there.

You can do it yourself. As I said on launch day. I did it. Only had a problem with the servers once.

SDS

@sodomojo01_xbl said in If the servers are this bad on a Thursday evening imagine them on Double XP weekend:

@whitejw98_psn said in If the servers are this bad on a Thursday evening imagine them on Double XP weekend:

You can do it yourself. As I said on launch day. I did it. Only had a problem with the servers once.

I'll have to try that. Does it improve the market lag too or just the actual games?

SDS

Market lag still there. Game is fine. Not sure if it's actually cross play that's the problem but I turned mine off

SDS

How do you toggle it off and on?