Early access scam

SDS

Pretty disappointed. Have been wanting to play The Show for years, finally got the opportunity, so I went all in and bought the special edition. Major bugs, server issues, and RTTS just feels like it was an after thought. After playing for a few days I requested a refund from M$ and it got approved. Hopefully the game actually gets finished one day. Wish you all the best.

SDS

@squawk-and-awe_xbl said in Early access scam:

Pretty disappointed. Have been wanting to play The Show for years, finally got the opportunity, so I went all in and bought the special edition. Major bugs, server issues, and RTTS just feels like it was an after thought. After playing for a few days I requested a refund from M$ and it got approved. Hopefully the game actually gets finished one day. Wish you all the best.

You're lucky, PSN won't give us a refund and I've tried three different times. SDS should offer a refund at this point. It's the right thing to do, but of course they won't.

SDS

At least you got the game early. Best Buy didn't ship my Jackie Robinson Deluxe Edition until the 19th. I love the hat. I don't care for the digital [censored] though. I would rather have more physical stuff like a bat and a glove or a Jackie Robinson figarts statue or something...lol