Diamond dynasty settings not saving

SDS

Everytime I play a game in diamond dynasty, my camera settings and some other settings reset. Doesn't matter what mode in diamond dynasty. It's happened during seasons, conquest, moments. Everything...

SDS

You need to chamge your settings on the main screen before you enter DD or anything else. They will save that way

SDS

Are you changing settings in game? I had this issue and every game I would have to change the settings until I realized that was just for that game. You have to change settings outside the game for them to stick every time.

SDS

Was this resolved, I have the same problems and I have set the settings saved in the main profile and default settings and still resets every time

SDS

Can be tied to this problem that I'm experiencing too: https://forums.theshow.com/topic/42741/dynamic-reset
I created a new personal preset trying to solve, and every time I start a game in Franchise the game uses the default SIMULATION settings, the ones i used before creating my preset. This is happening since last update. I filed a bug report

SDS

I'm still having problems. I load my sliders, just played an extra innings game, then checked my sliders and they had gone back to default. I don't know how to file a bug report. I'm bad enough at this game so I need sliders tweaked a little in my favor when I play games on dd. Completing some of the missions is a big deal. Since I got 21 a couple days ago I've taken more losses on rookie mode than I ever did on MLB 20.

And yes before anyone says anything, I know that turning the sliders up in my favor can kinda be considered cheating but I take my lumps in custom leagues and rs. I'd like to have a fighting chance in conquest and extra innings

SDS

@sportsfanms_psn said in Diamond dynasty settings not saving:

I'm still having problems. I load my sliders, just played an extra innings game, then checked my sliders and they had gone back to default. I don't know how to file a bug report. I'm bad enough at this game so I need sliders tweaked a little in my favor when I play games on dd. Completing some of the missions is a big deal. Since I got 21 a couple days ago I've taken more losses on rookie mode than I ever did on MLB 20.

And yes before anyone says anything, I know that turning the sliders up in my favor can kinda be considered cheating but I take my lumps in custom leagues and rs. I'd like to have a fighting chance in conquest and extra innings

Lol sliders are default for all dd modes

SDS

That's unfortunate. Is that new cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't like that in mlb 20