All star edwin diaz

SDS

dumb question but how do you get him. he’s on the market but is he just in packs or was he part of an event?

SDS

Only in the legends and flashbacks packs, if I'm not mistaken.

SDS

@jhdabrick76 said in All star edwin diaz:

Only in the legends and flashbacks packs, if I'm not mistaken.

i thought that he just is much more expensive than the rest. still probably true

SDS

If you need those last few All-Stars for the Honus collection you may just have to bite the pillow and pay the market price.

SDS

@Some_Schmuck_22 said in All star edwin diaz:

If you need those last few All-Stars for the Honus collection you may just have to bite the pillow and pay the market price.

exactly what i’m going after but i have done every single team affinity minus marlins and bought all the cheap diamond all stars for 5-7k each and then i quicksell them. i’m three away and i’m about to be two away after i get chris davis

SDS

@jmiller5757 said in All star edwin diaz:

exactly what i’m going after but i have done every single team affinity minus marlins and bought all the cheap diamond all stars for 5-7k each and then i quicksell them. i’m three away and i’m about to be two away after i get chris davis

Wanna inspire me on how ya got the all star? I need 13 more and I have those super expensive diamonds that are expensive for no reason left honestly and I didn't do marlins either... also have hardware left like 7 of them

SDS

@KGMakesUQuit3 said in All star edwin diaz:

Wanna inspire me on how ya got the all star? I need 13 more and I have those super expensive diamonds that are expensive for no reason left honestly and I didn't do marlins either... also have hardware left like 7 of them

HW: do Harper program (both of them) do team affinities and cheap collection.
Mays program as well and there are the cheap golds you get from XP path

All star: I will update you later but i did EVERY all star TA minus marlins and bought/quick sold every cheap diamond. it took patience but i got it done. i also did sell SS trout to collect LS trout so i definitely paid a price for that as well as collecting Cano/Bautista/Ellsbury.

if you can flip some cards on the market, I would do that

SDS

@KGMakesUQuit3 said in All star edwin diaz:

Patience. Put in your buy orders and remember that there is no rush to get a set (HW, All-Star, etc) done until you are ready to cash in on all of them.