The Show Packs are glitched

SDS

I have opened just about 50 packs now from conquest, special edition, and packs you earn throughout. In these standard packs I have pulled 0 diamonds and 1 gold. I understand diamonds re roughly 1/50 but golds are supposed to be 1:10. Why on earth have I only gotten 1 gold? This has to be a bug I’ve played the show for years and have never seen this.

SDS

Yea same for me. About 80 packs all together and not a single diamond. Just crappy odds is all

SDS

I wouldn’t say glitched lol I’ve pulled 4 diamonds since release. It’s like this every year, last year I didn’t pull one diamond after countless packs until like a month into the game.

SDS

I havn't bought any packs this year yet and i don't plan on doing so. The diamonds will start coming eventually i'm sure.

SDS

See it as a 10% chance of pulling a gold in every pack. Independent from each other pack. They aren't glitched, just bad luck

SDS

I pulled Yellich from a free conquest pack last night. Wondering if the prices skyrocket at official launch tonight.

SDS

I've pulled Degrom 3 times, they are just fine. I pull him, buy something I want, pull him again, and repeat.

Last year I got trout 9 times, so I guess Degrom is my new "Trout".

SDS

Idk I’ve played for a long time but no golds is wild. I got some terrible terrible luck

SDS

Same here. No diamonds.

SDS

I got Betts yesterday after doing a CQ map. My son Got Machado with his pre order packs.

SDS

Yea there’s no way the odds are what’s stated lmao the diamonds wasn’t even what I’m on about it’s the lack of golds too

SDS

@dbarmonstar_psn said in The Show Packs are glitched:

I got Betts yesterday after doing a CQ map. My son Got Machado with his pre order packs.

Wanna send just a little luck my way?

SDS

SDS is being very greedy this year. I think we are seeing them transition into the way EA does business.

SDS

Finished the US map and pulled Acuna and Arenado. Maybe my diamond pulls are alphabetical this year

SDS

@lynchbeastmode34 said in The Show Packs are glitched:

I have opened just about 50 packs now from conquest, special edition, and packs you earn throughout. In these standard packs I have pulled 0 diamonds and 1 gold. I understand diamonds re roughly 1/50 but golds are supposed to be 1:10. Why on earth have I only gotten 1 gold? This has to be a bug I’ve played the show for years and have never seen this.

LoL. Not how odds work.

SDS

pulled 6 diamonds so far pulling way better than the 1:50 odds, I must have gotten yours 🙂

SDS

@sodomojo01_xbl said in The Show Packs are glitched:

LoL. Not how odds work.

Lol it’s a random integer generator in the coding of the game. I know exactly how odds work and I’ve had awful luck.

SDS

I haven't pulled any diamonds yet but I've pulled like five or six golds, and this early in the game cycle most of them have upgraded my lineup so I'm not complaining.

SDS

@sodomojo01_xbl said in The Show Packs are glitched:

LoL. Not how odds work.

Lol it’s a random integer generator in the coding of the game. I know exactly how odds work and I’ve had awful luck.

Doesn't seem so if you think that you should get 1 diamond per 50 packs. I've opened 200 to include TA packs. Got 9 so far to include trout in a TA pack.

SDS

When it says 1:50 it means EACH pack has a 1:50 chance for a diamond. Not 1 of 50 packs. Its based off of individual packs.