Way to early upgrade predictions

SDS

Who are you thinking? I have invested in quite a few guys already but they are mostly commons and bronzes.

SDS

Baddoo, Vladdy, Matt Boyd (Tigers, not sure what color he is but he's going up), Glasnow, Jazz

SDS

I think Giolito and Goldschmidt are good candidates for diamond this year. Especially Giolito.

SDS

Vladdy is going to rocket up... Glad to have packed him multiple times

SDS

@anoraka_psn said in Way to early upgrade predictions:

Baddoo, Vladdy, Matt Boyd (Tigers, not sure what color he is but he's going up), Glasnow, Jazz

Baddoo has come back down to earth a little bit, Boyd has pitched surprisingly well thus far in the season, hasn’t had the long ball problems yet.

SDS

@foge011_psn said in Way to early upgrade predictions:

@anoraka_psn said in Way to early upgrade predictions:

Baddoo has come back down to earth a little bit, Boyd has pitched surprisingly well thus far in the season, hasn’t had the long ball problems yet.

Baddoo is only a common. He's a lock to go at least silver the first update cycle. Boyd I have faith in because historically SDS is more generous to the teams with less star talent in terms of roster updates.

SDS

I think JD Martinez will get back to diamond. Last year was a fluke. He is too smart a hitter and seems dialed in now.

SDS

Burnes and Ohtani definitely going gold. I can see Buxton going Diamond as well

SDS

If he continues on the pace he's on JD Martinez should go Diamond in no time.

Ryan McMahon
Nick Castellanos
And Byron Buxton should all get upgrades as well.