Servers Down???

SDS

I just tried to log on. Have a good connection, but cannot get in game. Unhandled server error and now I have 0 stubs listed.

SDS

@vipersneak_psn said in Servers Down???:

I just tried to log on. Have a good connection, but cannot get in game. Unhandled server error and now I have 0 stubs listed.

The whole game just broke!!!!

SDS

Why am I not surprised!?

SDS

Why am I not surprised!?

BROOOOOOOKE!!!!

SDS

Good to see you again this year hon... ❤

SDS

Our nightly server outage is here

SDS

Just finish showdown and server down hope it counts SMH

SDS

Remind me next year that early access just means beta testing.

SDS

Yep. Wait until Tuesday and next weekend. If servers are going down now it is going to get ugly. Just lost a ranked season game but at least I found out that Snell is terrible.

SDS

Of course it finally happens right as I'm exiting my win against the Yankees on a conquest map. Took me 4 tries and finally won, but something tells me it's not counting. Sucks!

SDS

yea i might just take a break from this game until next weekend. it's only going to get worse on the 20th with full release.

SDS

It’s so dumb, we preordered and spent more money to play the game early. The servers are so trash I haven’t even been able to play much DD

SDS

@notrvela_psn said in Servers Down???:

It’s so dumb, we preordered and spent more money to play the game early. The servers are so trash I haven’t even been able to play much DD

I just started playing DD. When you don't get good pulls or spend money, you have to do a lot of grinding. Grinded BR and showdowns. Think I have done 22 showdowns. Little burned out on those right now.

SDS

Remind me next year that early access just means beta testing.

Yeah we literally paid extra to test the game for them. And it's so broke it's not even funny.

SDS

just destroyed the Giants on a conquest map... rip to all that parallel XP i would've gotten, and the 20 minutes it took me to win