A few minor criticisms after 18 hours.

SDS

I'm staying away from the biggies that have been brought up often.

1. Why aren't the 1st Inning Moments listed in the Moments menu? I had to choose them from the inning menu and every time I completed one it bumps you back out of that menu and you need to navigate to them again.

2. It took me much longer than it should have to find where I could change my icon with my new team infinity icon. I have yet to figure out where to go to change the banner.

3. I wish that the Mystery Conquest dropped down in the list when completed. I understand that it can be repeated but I hate seeing it listed first all of the time.

4. The Search from the Inventory screens should allow you to toggle whether you want to see all cards or simply the ones you own. In conjunction with that I would like to see a option within the "Show Only owned cards" to show only cards you have duplicates of. It would be easier to sell excess inventory that way.

I am sure that I am forgetting a few others.

SDS

For your first point, those moments are listed under the 42 moments. Why it doesn't say 1st inning for clarity idk

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in A few minor criticisms after 18 hours.:

For your first point, those moments are listed under the 42 moments. Why it doesn't say 1st inning for clarity idk

Thanks. It is a little to late for me as I finished them but hopefully that helps others.