Best outfield defender in the game

SDS

Many outfielders including Trout, Mantle and Griffey seem to get garbage animations in the outfield from time to time. I heard Mays gets the best animations on defense in the game. Is this correct ?

SDS

I haven't had too many issues with bad animations. I've had trout pull some funny business a few times in left field but honestly not really seeing an issue. Mays D is stellar, but personally I absolutely cannot hit with him. Only hits I can manage are ground ball singles past the SS.

SDS

The SS Lofton is pretty good in cf and he’s a sleeper card. Gets tons of base hits and steals bases. Prototypical lead off guy

SDS

Topps Now Byron Buxton, FS Christian Pache, Awards Andruw Jones, Ty Cobb

SDS

Cobb absolutely flies to ball-has great reaction/jumps on balls-surprised at some of the balls he not only gets to but does it pretty easily!

SDS

Cobb without a doubt

SDS

Mays in CF is the most optimal OF experience you'll get in this entire game.

SDS

Speed = good fielding in the outfield

SDS

Award Trout

SDS

@capt_awesome34 said in Best outfield defender in the game:

Award Trout

Sorry but I have seen MVP Trout making some questionable plays even in center field.

SDS

@jeviduty_psn said in Best outfield defender in the game:

Define “optimal” for me in this case. I heard from Cbrev that May gets the best defending animations. Cbrev referred to Mays famous catch in Polo Ground but I have never seen it in the game with my own eyes.

SDS

Outside of Pepe from 17 Mays is by far the best outfield defender the game has ever seen

SDS

@thierry007007 said in Best outfield defender in the game:

Define “optimal” for me in this case. I heard from Cbrev that Mays gets the best defending animations. Cbrev referred to Mays famous catch in Polo Ground but I have never seen it in the game with my own eyes.

SDS

Define “optimal” for me in this case. I heard from Cbrev that Mays gets the best defending animations. Cbrev referred to Mays famous catch in Polo Ground but I have never seen it in the game with my own eyes.

98 fielding
94 speed
95 reaction

Buxton has better numbers but Mays has better animations including the catch

SDS

I dont want the animations. Acuna is also really good 93 99 99 93, 91 speed Pache 99, 97, 99, 92 speed Robert 97, 96, 89, 94 97 speed

SDS

Topps Now Buxton. He's also a glitch at the plate.

SDS

Andruw Jones Laureano