Opponents lineup online

SDS

When I was playing the battle royals it would have been nice to see my opponents line up and pitcher prior to selecting my lineup. If I was facing a lefty my lineup might be different than a righty.

SDS

@jdm242424_psn said in Opponents lineup online:

When I was playing the battle royals it would have been nice to see my opponents line up and pitcher prior to selecting my lineup. If I was facing a lefty my lineup might be different than a righty.

That's why they don't allow it. To many people backing out.

SDS

It should at least say righty or lefty pitcher

SDS

@don-paul-jones_xbl said in Opponents lineup online:

They used to have it. People would have lefty/all righty lineups because of it.

SDS

It hurts the gameplay significantly for people to know. It’s much better as is. Trust us weve seen it both ways.

SDS

If you could see your opponent's lineup before setting yours, wouldn't that mean that your opponent didn't get to see your lineup? That wouldn't be fair to your opponent.

SDS

@sean_87__psn said in Opponents lineup online:

They used to have it. People would have lefty/all righty lineups because of it.

I’ve played several games where I had a righty pitcher and faced all lefty hitters and vice versa. Thought my opponent was able to see my pitcher.I posted a question on this forum under(nobuttonstickpro) to ask where do you see pitchers pre-game. It happened 4-5 times consecutively. So all lefty/righty can happen by chance in DD