Tech Test Codes codes not working

SDS

Hey all, I wanted to download the game this morning so I could play this afternoon. I got to the confirmation page for completing the “purchase” but after trying to confirm it said the code may no longer be valid. Is this a problem or can it just not be downloaded early? Thanks a ton!

SDS

Is it WS-45486-7? I got that one too

SDS

That sounds about right. I’m hoping it just means you can’t download it till 1 eastern.

SDS

The same problem happened to me but I’m sure SDS will figure it out.

SDS

Got mine. Playing now.

SDS

Code not working for me

SDS

yea it doesn't work for me either hopefully it gets fixed

SDS

Not working for me either...fix this please.

SDS

Where is everyone seeing codes? Maybe it is different for different consoles. On the PS5 the invite popped up in my messages and with a click I was downloading. Never had to put in a code.

SDS

@dolenz_psn said in Tech Test Codes codes not working:

Where is everyone seeing codes? Maybe it is different for different consoles. On the PS5 the invite popped up in my messages and with a click I was downloading. Never had to put in a code.

For PS4 it is bringing it up like it’s redeeming a code and then saying code is not valid.

SDS

Same here on my ps4 it’s 11:00 AM in Arizona and it’s still not working 😞

SDS

@eggboycharlie said in Tech Test Codes codes not working:

That sounds about right. I’m hoping it just means you can’t download it till 1 eastern.

did yours work?

SDS

Not working still and it’s past the start time....plus if you use the code too many times it will say “action tried to many times, try again later”

SDS

what should i do if i have tried to many times and it says try again later

SDS

Please use the Playstation or Xbox Tech Test threads in General.